iSHED’s Schools Unified Football Initiative (SuFi) is an effort directed towards the promotion of Football Sports along with physical Education among the children of impoverished communities in Pakistan.
We strongly believe introduction of competitive sports such as football among children will not only enable them to acquire necessary skills of the games, but will help institute life skills such as: team building; time management; sportsmanship, self confidence, relationship building, and competitive-spirit.
- —Introduction of football among children of impoverished communities in Pakistan.
- —Make physical education as an integral part of the overall educational objectives.
- —Provide opportunity for children to build their physical capacity for healthier life and higher performance.
- —Introduction of life skills among children such as:
- —Self awareness
- —Decision making and problem solving
- —Team building
- —Coping with emotions and stress
- —Time management and advance planning
- —Social awareness
- —Relationship building
We are planning our first pilot for this initiative in December of 2016. More details to come.